Most of the CBD being purchased in the CBD industry is basically coming from the same producers and farms. The only thing that sets CBD companies apart from others is the quality of our products. You should consider the method of the extraction of the products, flavoring, whether it is natural or artificial, other ingredients added such as the carrier oils and how the products are produced themselves. We offer products which are:
- Extracted using CO2 extraction. This is considered to be the safest, most environmentally friendly way to extract CBD.
- Flavored using natural terpenes, and no artifical flavorings.
- Manufactured using MCT (Fractioned Coconut Oil) as the carrier oil which is believed to help with absorption into the body and interacts with the endocannabinoid system more quickly and effectively.
- Our products also use grapeseed oil as a carrier.
- Our products which we sell on our website have ingredients that go through a careful vetting process to ensure their quality.
- The products we offer on our website are made in an FDA and GMP compliant facility.
- Factors used to consider a product’s quality is whether or not they meet FDA Standards. FDA standards state that CBD products MUST come from industrial hemp and have less than 0.3% THC.
- You can look at the Certificate of Analysis (COA) on the products we offer on our website. All have been done by a third-party company and give you the information you need to determine the authenticity of our products.